3/4/13

Red Roses

Don't mind le feet -.-

I bought this dress 3 years ago during my holiday in Vietnam, and I've only worn this out once, so I thought what a good opportunity to wear this out since it was such a lovely day today. 

Anyway, I think this dress came in a variety of different colours, including black, but I love the red, because red roses makes sense right? Hehe well since Autumn is kicking in, I don't think I would be able to wear summer clothing for a while :(


I've been knit and sweater shopping like a maniac, getting ready for this Autumn and Winter! I bought a variety of clothes online and cannot wait until the package arrives and once it does I'll do a haul blog! Yay.

 So bring on Autumn, stockings, beanies and oversized knits! 

AREN'T THEY BEAAAUTIFUL?!
Big thank you to my boyfriend ^^
Red roses to match the dress.
What a coinkadink :p



Much Love, 
Mai.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with the red roses! Black roses, especially on a dress seem...depressing.

    And your boyfriend is so sweet, those are beautiful roses!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I agree, black roses just wrecks the whole mood of the dress especially wearing it in Spring!
    Thank you very much :) x

    ReplyDelete